Saturday, November 28, 2009

Second Day of Aidiladha

In a meantime, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha :)

As me and mum busy of the house chores, mum's phone ringing.Thought it was my mum's friend.Five minutes later, my mum back to the kitchen with the trembling smiled and I asked, "what's wrong mum?", she replied, "Your cousin and his family are on their way here".HAHA that expression is normal when there's someone is coming to our house.heeeeeee.She keeps asking me, what should I cook what should buy for 'em.Dad replied from the room, "I'll just buy the dishes :) ". Relieved expression appeared on my mum's face.haha.
One hour and half, they arrived. We greet 'em.Shaking hand and stuffs.
30 minutes something, mum asked me to buy some foods, as I walked out trough the door, my pretty niece asked me, "Where are you goin?" I said, "going out to buy some foods, wanna follow me ?", she said "yes" with her sweet smile. heee. We were riding around the town, there was no any food stalls operating! haha. FUCK, so keep exploring, then I saw a mamak restaurant, haaa! At last, thanks a lot my Lord ! heee, then we continued our journey straight to KFC restaurant, I bought 15 pieces of chicken =) HEEE yummy baby!
We reached home. Watching tv.At 4 something they made their moved to jetty. They're goin to Langkawi Island for three days I guess.Their ferry off at 5.I rest for a while and dressed up, take my scooter keys and off to City Plaza.I met my friends there.They lookked so cute.haha.We round and around the building with the "B" faces. haha :D.My cutey little firnd finds for short and cute tee.but she changed her mind, she bought a pair of fuckingggg ccuttteeee hamsters :) *kuchee kuchee I loveeeeee 'em but scared to touch ! heeee. 6 something we got home.When I reached home, another relatives from KL and Penang were at my home.Ohh my cutey little niece. Shes fucking cutee! I keep kissing her tomato cheeks :) They off at 7 something. That' all for today (: hee.


Love,
Shue Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.